Ebed-Melech Institute so far
Inter-Cultural Virtual Events
Experience shows that by becoming a Christian, one does not automatically eliminate negative perceptions such as racism, prejudice, stereotyping, and ethnocentrism in our sinful hearts. Intercultural Virtual Events is an online forum where Churches and Mission Organisations share their intercultural encounters and adaptation experiences. Participants also have the opportunity to interact with presenters by way of asking questions and sharing their own views.
All the sessions are posted to our YouTube channel where you can learn and enjoy these sessions at your own time and speed. Click the links to watch.
1. Blessings in Diversity: An intercultural encounter and adaptation experience of the Dutch Reformed Church Riebeeckstad, South Africa – Part 1 : Click Here
2. Blessings in Diversity – Part 2: Q & A: Click Here
3. Becoming an Intercultural Church – Rosebank Union Church in Johannesburg, South Africa – Part 1: Click Here
4. Becoming an Intercultural Church – Part 2: Q & A: Click Here
5. Beyond Diversity a Kingdom mindset: An Intercultural Event on how to effectively manage cultural diversity in mission organizations. OM Mission Organization – Part 1: Click Here
6. Beyond Diversity a kingdom mindset – Part 2: Q & A: Click Here
7. The Importance of Intercultural Ministry in the Local Church, Kabwata Baptist Church, Lusaka, Zambia – Part 1: Click Here
8. The Importance of Intercultural Ministry in the Local Church – Part 2: Q & A: Click Here
Meanwhile will you prayerfully consider a financial gift to Ebed-Melech Institute today to support the Institute achieve this goal of helping churches deal with this challenging issue of inter-cultural communication?
You may give by credit card online at DONATIONS, which also describes other ways you can give.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. May the Lord richly bless you for your partnership and for your generous part in this work.